Along with indoor coziness comes dry, parched skin. You might know what I’m talking about; that feeling of your skin being uncomfortably stretched across your skull. Thankfully, there are ways to combat dryness and keep your skin healthy and glowing.
Sealuxe Organics has six awesome skincare tips for you, tailored to the fall and winter season. Let's dive into these strategies to help you get your radiant complexion for the cold and grey months.
- Embrace Moisturization: Transitioning to an oil-based moisturizer during winter provides a protective barrier that locks in that much-needed moisture during the cold months. To elevate this layer of hydration, consider incorporating a nourishing facial oil like Sealuxe's Nourish, or Protect. All of these Facial Oils are enriched with powerful ingredients that not only combat aging but also address breakouts and reduce puffiness. Experience the transformative nourishment they bring against those wood-burning fireplaces and electric heating, and your skin will thank you.
- Less Is More: For those with dry, sensitive skin, consider reducing the frequency of face washing. Opt for once a day, ideally at night before bedtime. To maintain hydration throughout the day, keep a bottle of Sealuxe's Nourish Facial Oil within reach. Gently pat a few drops onto your skin to rejuvenate and replenish.
- Hydration from Within: Proper hydration is vital for skin cell regeneration. Aim to consume eight to ten cups of water, tea, or unsweetened beverages daily. This simple yet effective practice directly contributes to a revitalized complexion.
- Harness Humidifying Power: Combat the drying effects of indoor heating by introducing a humidifier to your bedroom. This device restores moisture to the air, preventing your skin from feeling parched. It's a small investment that yields significant benefits for your skin's health and vitality. You’ll notice the difference, big-time.
- Soothe Itchy Skin with Oatmeal: While long, hot baths can exacerbate dryness, consider indulging in a warm oatmeal bath. Grind a cup of plain oatmeal to a powder-like texture and add it to your bath. Oatmeal is a natural anti-inflammatory that alleviates itching, providing relief for winter-worn skin.
- Speaking of Baths… Sealuxe Organics Bath Teas, made from carefully curated blends of natural ingredients, offer a luxurious and therapeutic experience for your skin. The infusion of botanicals and sea salts soothes, nourishes, and rejuvenates, making it an invaluable addition to your winter skincare routine. You don’t have to have a piping-hot bath as this isn’t always great for dry skin. Even a lovely warm bath will do for taking in the benefits of these bath teas which help moisturize the skin.
We hope these tips help look and feel your best this coming winter!