Echo Tin Candle
Our echo tin candle is packed full with lavender and vanilla scents that are sure to take your stress levels to zero real quick.
Fig and almond essential oils, soy wax, coconut wax
6 oz. net wt. 30-40 hour burn time
Echo Tin Candle
Trim your wick to 1/8 of an inch prior to each lighting. You can trim the wick by pinching with your fingers, using a wick-trimmer, sharp scissors or nail clippers. (Never trim the wick while the candle is lit)
Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter what the material is.
Allow your candle to burn long enough to have a full melt pool, where the melted wax reaches the edge of the tin. This provides optimal candle performance, your candle will last longer and prevents candle tunneling.
Stop burning the candle when there is only ¼ inch of the wax left on the bottom.
Do not burn for longer than 4 hours at onetime.
Please reuse this tin!
- Keep your wick trimmed to ¼ inch and discard the trimmings.
- Never trim a burning candle.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft or within reach of children or pets.
- Never pick up a lit candle or touch the hot tin.
- Never use the lid to put the candle out.
- Stop burning your candle when there is only a ¼” of wax remaining.
- Protect the surface you place your candle on.
Instead of using chemicals to preserve our products we make small batches fresh.
Instead of contributing to plastic pollution we use biodegradable, reusable or recycleable products.
Instead of using synthetic fragrance, we use essential oils, natural plant essence and flavours or nothing at all.
Instead of using colour dyes we use clays, plants and mica minerals to create our colours.