Work with us!
Sealuxe is hiring a social media coordinator!
Sealuxe is excited to find a new team member to grow the brand's online presence. We are in the process of explosive growth at Sealuxe and this position will be foundational in building this company. Creativity, passion for natural skincare, respect for our natural world, interest in social media marketing, and the drive to help build a boutique company are some of the qualities we are looking for.
Social Media Coordinator
- Part-time hours (20 hours per week)
- Canadian applicants only
- Must live within driving distance of Crescent Beach, BC
- Must have their own laptop
What You’ll Do
- Content creation (Instagram feed, stories, reels, video creation, graphics)
- Special focus on video content
- Managing Social Media Accounts (Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube)
- Building a following on TikTok
- Collaboration Management
- Organize and execute giveaways with key brands and influencers
What you bring to the table:
- Excellent copywriting skills with the ability to take on the brands voice and aesthetics
- Comfort with being on camera and filming, describing products, and demonstrating products
- Keeping up with social media trends
- Experience with the adobe suite and lightroom
- Has managed social media feeds in the past (they can be your own!)
Compensation and Perks:
- Starting wage is $18.00 per hour with lots of room for growth
- Flexible schedule
- Office is located a block from the beach
- Free parking
- Natural skincare samples
Interested? Please send your resume along with a brief description of yourself and why you are interested in Sealuxe. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org