Sunshine Smoothie Recipe
It’s no secret we here at SeaLuxe headquarters love citrus. We can’t get enough of its invigorating smell with our essential oils and we sure like citrus as part of our diet, too! We’ve been experimenting with citrus-based smoothies and, with the help of a friend who is a smoothie fanatic, we are excited to pass this recipe on to you! It contains coconut water (wonderful for hydration), fresh ginger (excellent anti-inflammatory) and a few other beneficial ingredients.
- 1 cup chilled coconut water
- 1 peeled naval orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 red grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 block of peeled fresh ginger, about the size of tablespoon
- 1 cup yogurt, coconut/plain/ or vanilla-flavoured
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- ½ tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tbs pure Canadian maple syrup
Blend and enjoy!